Disclaimer (for the ICJ website and the Court’s social network accounts)
- .The International Court of Justice hereby disclaims any liability or responsibility arising from the use of information or data contained on this site and on the Court’s social network accounts.
- The Court, members of its staff and its contractors shall not be liable for any financial or other consequences whatsoever arising from the use of information or data contained on this site and on the Court’s social network accounts, including the inappropriate, improper or fraudulent use of such information or data.
- The Court provides to users of ICJ data that information which the Court deems, on the basis of its own criteria and in its sole and complete discretion, to be appropriate for disclosure.
- Information or data contained on this site and on the Court’s social network accounts may not be reproduced or used for commercial purposes.
- The consultation or use of ICJ data shall automatically constitute full acceptance of the above disclaimer of liability.
- The electronic version of the Court's publications is provided as a courtesy. The printed version of the Court's publications is the official version and shall govern any discrepancies between the two.
- In November 2015, the Court opened Twitter account @CIJ_ICJ to enable embassies, the media, the academic world and civil society generally to be kept abreast of latest developments at the ICJ. In October 2017, the Court opened YouTube channel CIJ ICJ, which primarily hosts the film produced on the occasion of the 70th anniversary of the Court. In June 2018, the Court launched the LinkedIn page International Court of Justice (ICJ) with a view to disseminate vacancy announcements and other public information among professional audiences. These accounts simply provide information; they do not accept enquiries or requests for information, and the items posted do not constitute official Court documents. For all enquiries or requests, please consult the Court’s website and use the contact form provided. The ICJ does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy or validity of any comments posted on its social media outlets. Users must not post any content that is obscene, defamatory, profane, libellous, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful or embarrassing to any person or entity. The ICJ reserves the right to delete or edit any comments that it considers inappropriate or unacceptable.
International Court of Justice 2017-2022 – All rights reserved.